PRESS RELEASE - Food is fun! New Bento Lunch Boxes
PACKED FOR THE SNACK ATTACK
The lunch box is back, and bento than ever.
GLASTONBURY, CT – June 1st, 2022. Good Banana (goodbanana.com), the most a-peeling designer of kids toys, gifts, and decor, today announced a delectable new Bento Lunchbox collection.
As stale as the smushed bread inside of them, everyday lunch totes just weren’t designed for active kids. By the time lunch rolls around, their food is either crushed, co-mingled (soggy pretzels anyone?), or lost in a sea of look-alike soft-sided bags. A funner choice, Good Banana’s Bento Lunch Boxes bring colorful characters and functional features to the cafeteria with the kind of charming designs kids crave.
- Six imaginative Bento Lunchboxes; Unicorns, Avocados, Burgers and more!
- Food-friendly BPA-free construction prevents food from getting crushed
- Frustration-free SnackLatch™ lid is secure yet easy for little hands to use
- Largest compartments hold sandwiches, fruits, rollups, while smaller partitions contain trail mix, sweets, and crispy foods, etc
- Silicone moisture lock for a snug seal to keep food fresh and organized
- Space-saving design easily fits into a backpack
- Also great for road trips, camping, picnics, the beach, crafts, etc
Good Banana’s new Bento Lunch Boxes are shipping now from goodbanana.com, and will be available at specialty retailers in early summer—just in time for back-to-school shopping, for $15.99. For additional information and hi-res images, contact email@example.com.
About Good Banana
Instagram - @goodbananaco
Twitter - @itsgoodbanana
Pinterest - GoodBananaCo
YouTube - Good Banana